Have you heard? We’re getting ready to roll out our mats again Monday 18th May.
Whilst we just can’t wait to see you again we also need you to know that our top priority is always the health and safety of The Studio community. We are taking precautionary steps in accordance to the Government Guidelines to ensure the health and wellbeing of our community when you come to our studios.
Here is what we’re doing to help keep us all safe.
There are 20 students max in all mat room classes so there is lots of extra space between you and your neighbour. We are maintaining the recommended social distancing within the class setting. This means that all classes must be booked online due to the limited capacity.
- We will not be hiring any studio mats so please BYO mat, towel etc.
- Contactless check in at reception by providing staff your name verbally.
- There will be no showers before or after class but toilets available if needed.
- Stocking the bathrooms with plenty of soap.
- We will open and close our doors so you don’t have to touch a thing!
- Keeping the studios clean and well ventilated, as is usual.
- We will no longer be using props such as blocks, straps and bolsters, and suggest you bring your own if desired.
- We’ll be avoiding hands-on-assists and one-to-one contact but we highly recommend lots of smiles and good vibes.
What you can do to help:
- Stay home if you’re feeling unwell and presenting any of the flu-like symptoms.
- Follow the advice of the Australian Health Department including a 14 day isolation for international arrivals.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap for at least 20 seconds, before and after class.
- Use cough and sneeze etiquette as per the guidelines (cough and sneeze into elbow)
- Bring your own mat and props and shower at home after class.
- Practice compassion and kindness towards others! Be kind to yourself and most of all, stay calm!